Phone Icon (210) 951-3282

Property Insurance

Your home may be your largest investment. The best way to protect it is through homeowners insurance.

A homeowners (HO3) policy provides comprehensive property and liability coverage for homes that are owner-occupied. It provides insurance related to most risks, such as fire, lightning, and theft. It also provides coverage for:

• The replacement value of your home and other structures,
• Personal property,
• The loss of use of your home until it can be reasonable repaired, and
• Personal liability coverage and medical payment to others.

There are additional coverage options available such as replacement cost on personal property, increased limits on jewelry and personal injury.

Talk to our licensed insurance agent for advice on coverage selections based on your individual needs. The policy contract discloses all coverage limitations, exclusions and conditions that apply.


What would you do if fire or a water leak destroyed your personal belonging? What if your were a victim of theft and lost your valuables?Would you Have enough money to replace those items?

Your landlord's insurance policy will not cover your damaged or missing belongings. However, a renters (HO4) policy provides affordable coverage to renters and tenants. The policy covers:

• Personal belongings,
• Personal liability, and
• Medical payments to others


As a condo owner, it is important to first know what coverage is included under your master policy. You are almost always responsible for your personal belongings.

A condominium units (HO6) policy will provide protection for you if you own and occupy your condominium unit for at least four months each year. The policy covers:

• Contents and permanently attached building items inside the condo unit.
• Personal liability coverage and medical payments to other


Protect your seasonal, secondary or investment property by purchasing a dwelling fire (DP3) policy. Coverage is offered in an a la carte format, rather than a standard package policy. The coverage options allow you to choose the coverage you need, and save money on the coverage you don’t.

You can select the limits you need for:

• Other structures,
• Contents, and
• Personal liability and medical payments.

Optional coverage such as replacement cost on personal property, ordinance and law and theft is also available.


Flood is the #1 natural disaster in America. Flood and excess flood policies offer you coverage for physical loss and damage caused by flood or rising water.

A standard homeowners policy does not insure your home or belongings for the risk of flood. A separate flood policy is required.


Serious accidents can happen at any time! All it takes is one mistake, or a seemingly negligent act, and suddenly you are involved in a major lawsuit. You may assume that your homeowners or automobile liability policies are enough to protect your assets. This is not always true. Personal umbrella insurance is the best way to protect you and your family and all that you have worked so hard to attain.

An umbrella policy offers excess liability over your primary insurance limits. For example, if you carry $300,000 liability on your homeowners policy it would become $1.3 million with a $1 million umbrella policy. The policy offers:

$1 and $2 Million Limits,
Coverage for claims like libel, slander, defamation of character and invasion of privacy, and
Helps cover defense costs, attorney fees and other charges associated with lawsuit